- All exact shipping costs are calculated at the checkout, but a guide is provided below.
- Your order can be sent in multiple parcels from different locations within Australia > you will be provided a shipping tracking number for each parcel we send to you, and we will keep you updated throughout your order's journey.
- Please note, not all of our stores are able to ship orders to you, some of our stores only offer click & collect at this time.
- Orders to New Zealand are sent from Australia.
- All NZ customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient (the customer) - all orders over $1000NZD are subject to additional payments to NZ customs.
WA and SA shipping addresses only - we recommend ordering with EXPRESS shipping; significant delays are affecting Standard delivery in these states. Scroll down for more info.
Orders with a weight of under 3kg
|Standard||2-7 Days||$10 AUD|
|Express||1-4 Days||$15 AUD|
Orders with a weight of 3kg or more
Calculated at Checkout
|Express||1-4 Days||Calculated at Checkout|
We use Australia Post for our Australian orders. PLEASE NOTE – We ship from multiple locations, so you may receive multiple items separated into multiple orders and delivered separately under different tracking numbers. If this occurs, you will receive an email notification advising you of a partial order delivery. No additional shipping charges will be applied to orders that are sent in multiple parcels. Once your order is dispatched, you can use your tracking number(s) to view updates on your order's progress.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY CUT-OFF DATES
We are recommending all orders are placed by midnight (AEST) on the following dates for delivery within Australia by Christmas*:
|Standard shipping||Express shipping|
* Based on current guidelines from Australia Post. We recommend you place your order as soon as possible; we are unable to guarantee deliveries before Christmas.
TO NEW ZEALAND
All orders are dispatched from Australia (please find more details below) - please ensure you place your order by midday 2nd December for Christmas Delivery.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE – We ship from Australia. We use a range of carriers to ship to New Zealand. If you have any concerns regarding late delivery of your order, please contact us
All our orders are sent from Australia and we generally use Australia Post/NZ Post to get your orders to you. For our larger sets and orders with multiple items, we use a range of carriers. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification with a tracking number.
Under normal circumstances, our parcel should arrive within 5-7 business days from the time the order has been dispatched (and you receive your shipping tracking number via email).
Your shipping fees will be calculated at the checkout. As a guide, they range from $13 to $110, depending on the size and weight of your order (our largest set is 12.5kg).
All orders over $1000NZD are subject to additional payments to NZ customs. All NZ customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient (the customer)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order please do not hesitate to contact our customer care via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 832 843. Our customer care service is open Monday to Thursday from 8am 4:30pm and Friday 8am – 4pm AEST.