If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily accept returns within 30 days where the products are UNUSED, UNDAMAGED, UNOPENED and in their ORIGINAL packaging.
3 simple conditions for a successful return:
- Item(s) were purchased from bricksmegastore.com or an AG LEGO Certified Store in the last 30 days and AG LCS receipt can be provided.
- Item(s) must be UNUSED, UNDAMAGED and UNOPENED.
- Item(s) must be in their original packaging and in original condition.
Items NOT covered by our Change of Mind Policy:
- Engraved and Customised items (including Pick-A-Brick and Build-A-Minifigure items) cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Sale items cannot be exchanged or returned unless deemed faulty.
Please choose carefully as there is no exchange or return on sale items unless faulty.
AG LEGO Certified Stores will happily provide a CREDIT NOTE for online purchases within 30 days of receipt.
All orders are shipped in an AG LEGO Certified Stores recyclable box, which can be used to return your item/s.
Use our online portal and follow the steps:
- We recommend using registered post so that you can track the progress of your return parcel.
- Your returns package must include an online order confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- Once you have dropped your parcel off at the Post Office, please allow sufficient time for your item to reach our warehouse.
- Upon receipt of your return at our online warehouse, we will process your return and a CREDIT NOTE will be sent to you via email within 2-3 business days
Please Note: AG LEGO Certified Stores are unable to refund or credit the cost of shipping for the return. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
RETURN IN STORE
AG LEGO Certified Stores will happily EXCHANGE or provide a CREDIT NOTE for online purchases within 30 days of receipt, or for in store purchases within 30 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required when making an exchange or receiving a store credit.
Please note, AG LEGO Certified stores are unable to offer a REFUND for online or in store purchases – unless the item is faulty (see below).
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a REPLACEMENT or REFUND for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Where an item is damaged through misuse, neglect or abnormal use, AG LEGO Certified Stores will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
So, we are able to best assist you, please either visit one of our stores, or please email your order number, photos and a description to our customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re really sorry to hear that something was missing from your new LEGO® set.
LEGO does their best to make every set perfect and they take it very seriously when a faulty one sneaks through. Don’t worry though, they can send you the parts you need!
For any missing bricks, please contact LEGO directly: https://www.lego.com/en-au/service/replacementparts.