Alquemie LCS Pty Ltd General Terms
1. Scope of Terms of Service
This website (‘Site’) is operated by Alquemie LCS Pty Ltd ACN 629 981 497 (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’). It is accessible at http://lego.bricksmegastore.com and may be available through other addresses or channels. Our terms and conditions of service (‘Terms’) apply to all of the brands owned by us from time to time, including, but not limited to, AG LEGO Certified Stores (‘Our Brands’). These Terms apply when we are providing services for our customers, both in-stores and online across Our Brands (together ‘Services’).
- By accessing the site at http://lego.bricksmegastore.com or entering any of Our Brands’ stores (‘Stores’) or websites you agree to be bound by these Terms and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- These Terms apply to all users of the Site or Stores, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. The content contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your place of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your place of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Site.
3. General Disclaimer
- The content on our website is provided on an 'as is' basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its website or otherwise relating to such content or on any sites linked to the Site.
4. Accuracy of Content
- The content appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the content on the Site is accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the content at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the content.
- The material on the Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the Site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the content of the Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Site.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
5. Changes to Services and Pricing
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our Service.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in our Service will be corrected.
6. Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store or online. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- In no event shall Alquemie LCS Pty Ltd , our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8. Personal Information
- We are not responsible for the contents of any third party linked site. The inclusion of any third-party link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- We may revise these terms of service for the Site at any time without notice. By using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or displayed in stores in respect of our Services, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of our Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
12. Governing Law
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
VIP Program Terms and Conditions
- Alquemie LCS Pty Ltd ACN 629 981 497 (‘AG LEGO Certified Stores’) VIP Reward Cards and member benefits are for exclusive use of the AG LEGO Certified Stores’ VIP Member.
- By joining the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Program, you are agreeing to receive emails and text messages from AG LEGO Certified Stores and all of the brands associated with AG LEGO Certified Stores from time to time, including, but not limited to, AG LEGO Certified Stores (‘Our Brands’). You can opt out of receiving emails or text messages at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the latest email or text message you received which directs you to our preference centre, reply STOP to the text message or click the unsubscribe link in the email you received from us. Alternatively you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will opt you out of future promotional messaging. In both instances it may take up to 5 business days for your preferences to be updated on our system.
- AG LEGO Certified Stores may use your personal information to contact you from time to time and/or to send advertisements about events, products and services which we think you are likely to be interested in.
- To qualify for AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Points:
- Members must present their AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP card or input their membership number with every transaction; and
- Make purchases in the form of cash, credit card or cheque.
- Members can only earn and redeem AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Points in the following way:
- Members will be awarded one (1) AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Point for every $1.50 spent in AG LEGO Certified Stores.
- Every one hundred (100) AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Points accumulated can be used to apply a $7.50 discount towards your next purchase. AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Points are only redeemable in quantities of one hundred (100).
- Refunds on purchases that accrue AG LEGO Certified Stores will have those points deducted accordingly.
- AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Points:
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer;
- cannot be redeemed for cash;
- cannot be refunded or exchanged; and
- cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Cards.
Neither cash nor credit will be issued for the balance of the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Points, if not redeemed in full at the time of a sale. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP points will not be replaced if stolen or lost.
- AG LEGO Certified Stores accepts no responsibility for members not receiving their AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Points, invites or any other promotional material, if incorrect details are provided or AG LEGO is not notified of any change of details. AG LEGO also accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence resulting from circumstances outside AG LEGO’s control.
- AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Points expire:
- two (2) years after they are earnt if they have not been redeemed; or
- immediately on termination of your membership to the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP program.
- It is the member's responsibility to inform AG LEGO Certified Stores of any changes to their personal details by updating online at lego.bricksmegastore.com, in store, or by emailing email@example.com
- AG LEGO Certified Stores reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- suspend, terminate or vary the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP program;
- change the terms and conditions of the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP program; and/or
- terminate any individual's membership or refuse to issue any individual any membership in its absolute discretion.
- AG LEGO Certified Stores and Our Brands shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by members resulting from such suspensions, terminations, variations or changes as set out in clause 11, or arising from the AG LEGO VIP Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Members may terminate their membership to the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Program at any time, without reason by giving emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , or in store.
AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Program is conducted by:
Alquemie LCS Pty Ltd ACN 629 981 497
Broadway Sydney, 1 Bay St, Ultimo NSW 2007
You can also find the most up-to-date terms and conditions relating to delivery, returns, promotions and competitions - HERE
If you have any questions, please get in touch by email to email@example.com