AG LEGO® CERTIFIED STORES
VIP FEBRUARY 2023 SOCIAL COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Alquemie LCS Pty Ltd (ABN 14 629 981 497) of Level 1, 1-3 Mandible Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015
- The game of chance competition commences at 9am (AEDT) on Sunday 1st February 2023 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 28th February 2023 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years or older. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
Entry into the game of chance competition
- This is a game of chance competition.
- To enter, eligible entrants must “sign-up to the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Program” (located on the website www.lego.bricksmegastore.com) and complete all sign-up details which includes: first name, last name, email, create a password and then select ‘create my account’.)
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of Entries
- The winner will be chosen randomly from a list of people who have signed up to the AG LEGO Certified Stores VIP Program from Wednesday 1st February at 9:00am (AEDT) until Tuesday 28th of February 2023 (AEDT) at 11:59pm.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via direct message within three (3) business days of the draw and their name will be published on https://lego.bricksmegastore.com/ from Friday 3rd of March 2023.
Congratulate Our Winner: R, Pale (NSW)
14. Prize consists of 1 x hard-to-find LEGO® ICONS™ Eiffel Tower #10307
This set is valued at $999.99 (AUD) each.
- Total prize pool is 999.99 (AUD).
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or redemption of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
Entry Details and Privacy
Right of the Promoter to Redraw
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 2:00pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 28th of February 2023, a second draw will be conducted by the Promoter subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by direct message within 2 business days after the draw and their names will be published on https://lego.bricksmegastore.com/ within 7 days after the draw.