Retail Store Manager APPLY NOW
AG LEGO® Certified Stores
Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Store Manager.
- Full Time Permanent Position.
- Opening Soon.
The LEGO® Certified Store at the redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre will feature life-sized LEGO® models, a Pick-a-Brick wall, hard to find product releases and amazing bricks in hands engagement opportunities. Designed in partnership with LEGO® Australia, this store will be an integral part of our LEGO® Certified Store network and the home of LEGO® in the city's North West.
The store manager will be responsible for leading and driving an engaging, customer driven culture within their team. You will be self-motivated and driven by the success in a retail environment. You will also understand and be inspired by the importance of engagement and role that Play has within a child’s development.
Being more than just a retail store manager…
- A solid understanding of the retail environment and the customer and consumer profiles
- The ability to engage with consumers and customers at every stage of their LEGO® journey to ensure and engaging and fun filled experience every time.
- Actively participate in a team culture that promotes results driven, performance orientated, motivated individuals that enthusiastically deliver exceptional guest experience while contributing to a collaborative team environment
- The ability to lead an engagement driven culture with the fun and excitement of the LEGO® brand is at the core of everything we do.
- Demonstrate confidence in their product knowledge and ability to provide assistance to guests
The successful candidate will also be able to…
- Lead by example, you understand the importance of driving results through your team and you never compromise your service expectations
- Epitomise professionalism but recognise the importance of a fun, encouraging and welcoming team environment and have a genuine passion for LEGO®
- Be self-motivated, driven, results orientated and can demonstrate success in achieving KPI’s within a retail atmosphere
- Demonstrate an ability to develop, inspire and coach a small team of retail professionals and can connect the team to the essence of the LEGO® brand
Although it is important to have great retail track record and experience we are also interested in individuals who are comfortable and experienced in engaging with kids to deliver amazing bricks in hands experiences.
Flexibility with availability and working hours is essential as evenings, weekends and public holiday work will be required.
Great opportunity for a retail professional looking to work with a global brand name.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a store manager?
- Do you have visual merchandising experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for stock control?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
|||Karrinyup Shopping Centre|||||||||43tQpyBXBtCfEaGO|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false